Registration materials for Camp Collegium 2017 are still being accepted on a first-come, first-served basis for program waiting list placement only.
It is our goal to provide your camper with a terrific summer experience. Our campers have the opportunity to enjoy a variety of activities that include arts and crafts, games, music, sports, and various day trips. Throughout each day, campers are given an opportunity to participate in activities that appeal to their strengths and preferences, as well as explore new activities.
Program and Events for Camp Collegium 2017
All registered families must pay in advance for their registration, weekly tuition, and extended-day tuition (if applicable). All fees are required by Friday, May 26th. Space is limited and we suggest registering immediately.
Camp Collegium 2017 Online Registration
To register children for our Camp Collegium 2017 program, please complete the following steps:
- Access and submit our online Camp Collegium 2017 Registration Form.
- Submit applicable 2017 Camp Collegium fees in full (including the $60.00 non-refundable registration fee) to the attention of Ms. Horsey, 435 Creamery Way, Exton, PA 19341.
- Fees must be submitted in a sealed envelope with camper first and last names indicated on the front. Fees MUST be paid in full by Friday, May 26, 2017.
- Registration fees must be received within 14 days after submitting a completed registration form. Failure to submit your registration fee within 14 days forfeits your camper's spot in the program. Exceptions will not be considered.
- Registered campers will receive camp confirmation via email within 5-7 business days after their families submit their registration fees.
Camp Collegium 2017 Tuition
Our "Camper" rate is $195.00 for a 5-day week. Our "C.I.T." rate is $110.00 for a 5-day week. There is no part-time rate. All fees MUST be paid in full by Friday, May 26, 2017. Refunds will not be processed after Friday, May 26th.
Early Bird Special
If payment in full is received by March 31st, please deduct 5% from your total camp tuition, excluding extended day fees and non-refundable registration fees.
10% camp tuition discount on additional campers from the same family, excluding extended day fees and non-refundable registration fees.
Weekly Camp Tuition Fees
- Week of June 26th - June 30th ($195.00) Registration Materials Still Accepted for Waiting List Only.
- Week of July 3rd - July 7th ($156.00) Registration Materials Still Accepted for Waiting List Only.
- Week of July 10th - July 14th ($195.00) Registration Materials Still Accepted for Waiting List Only.
- Week of July 17th - July 21st ($195.00) Registration Materials Still Accepted for Waiting List Only.
Weekly Extended Day Tuition Fees
See notes above regarding weekly availability.
- Week of June 26th - June 30th ($50.00)
- Week of July 3rd - July 7th ($40.00)
- Week of July 10th - July 14th ($50.00)
- Week of July 17th - July 21st ($50.00)
Camp Collegium 2017 Fees
In addition to the weekly camp tuition fees and applicable extended day tuition fees, a separate $60.00 non-refundable registration fee (per camper) is required. This fee is not deducted from your camp tuition and is non-refundable. All fees for 2017 Camp Collegium are due by Friday, May 26, 2017.
A "Camper" is any child entering grades K-6th in August 2017.
A "Counselor-In-Training" (C.I.T.) is any child entering grades 7th-10th in August 2017.
Camp Collegium 2017 Session
Our camp session is 7:30am until 4:30pm, Monday, June 26th through Friday, July 21st. Please note - camp will not be in session Tuesday, July 4th. Extended days are available, for an additional fee, from 4:30pm - 6:00pm.
Camp Trips and Events
Off-campus field trips and special events take place each Tuesday and Thursday. Take a look at the fun trips and events that have been planned for summer 2017!
- Week of June 26th - June 30th: LegoLand and Limerick Community Park
- Week of July 3rd - July 7th: Dutch Apple Theatre (No Camp on Tuesday, July 4th)
- Week of July 10th - July 14th: United Sports Training Center and Urban Air
- Week of July 17th - July 21st: Reading Phillies Stadium Tour and Camp Farewell Fiesta
CCS Tax ID Number
23-2991473. If you require receipts of payments made to Camp Collegium, please contact Ms. Horsey (610-903-1300, ext. 6338).