Tour Schedule: Tours are not being offered at this time for perspective families. If a student is enrolled from our waiting list and a family has not had an opportunity to tour his/her new school building, please contact our Enrollment Coordinator to arrange a building tour. The next scheduled tour for perspective families will be at our Enrollment Open House. This event is typically held on a Saturday morning in early December. The exact date will be posted once scheduled.
Families interested in a future school year (2017-2018 and beyond) should join the appropriate school year mailing list on the New Student Enrollment page and plan to attend that year's Enrollment Open House. The Enrollment Open House is typically held on a Saturday morning in early December.
As we strive to limit the disruptions to the academic day of our students, we only offer tours during specific days/times.* Your tour must be scheduled and confirmed with the Enrollment Coordinator. Unscheduled tours are not provided.
Collegium Tour Procedures:
- Your tour must be scheduled and confirmed with the Enrollment Coordinator. Unscheduled tours are not provided.
- Tours are scheduled based on availability of Collegium staff and Collegium buildings.
- One touring family may be represented by no more than two adults and the potential student(s).
- Considering the potential disruption to our students' education, siblings and other relatives or guests are not permitted to attend tours.
- A family is permitted to schedule one tour. Additional tours for more family members are not available considering the volume of public interest and tour requests.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule a tour, contact the Enrollment Coordinator prior to the scheduled start time.
- Arriving late will impact the amount of time available for your tour. Families that arrive more than 10 minutes late for their tour will need to reschedule their tour.
- Families participating on a tour or in an open house event are not permitted to videotape or record their visit.
- While our tours do include short visits to our classrooms, due to the high-volume of interested potential families and in an effort to minimize the disruption to student learning that would occur, Collegium does not permit classroom observations for parents/guardians whose child(ren) is/are not yet participating in the learning environment.
To schedule your tour, please contact our Enrollment Coordinator, Mr. Lake.
*Due to the high-volume of interested potential families, tour availability is not guaranteed. Tours are offered based on the schedule indicated above. Tours are not offered during the first two weeks of school, the last two weeks of school, and over the summer. There may also be other dates during the school year when tours are not offered. Check this page for tour availability.
CCS is located at 535 James Hance Court in Exton, PA and can be accessed via Oaklands Boulevard or Campbell Boulevard from Lancaster Avenue/Business Route 30. CCS cannot be accessed from Arrandale Boulevard.