CCSHSA will promote communication, cooperation, understanding, and active participation between parents/guardians and the school, and will provide materials and services that enrich the educational experience and aid in the academic, physical, social and emotional development of the students now as well as in the future.
Co-Presidents, Alysia Fulford and Jaime Tomb
Secretary, Patty Lopez
Treasurer, Melina Hart
Have an idea? Need a question answered? Email the CCSHSA Officers at HSA@ccs.us.
2017-2018 CCSHSA Fundraisers
- Summer Read-a-Thon: CCS students read in the summer and 100% of the money collected benefits great CCS programs! For more information, check out the Read-A-Thon Info Packet. All materials must be submitted by August 31st.
- Five Below Fundraiser: Print this flyer and take it with you when you shop at Five Below from August 1st until August 31st.
- Dairy Queen Fundraiser: Attend the CCS Meet the Teacher Nights on August 16th and August 17th, then grab a family treat at Dairy Queen (Festival Shopping Center) – mention CCS and a portion of your sale will be donated back to the HSA!
- KidStuff Coupon Books: Sales from September 5th through September 15th.
- Fall Box Tops Contest: September, dates TBD.
- Cougar Challenge: Annual walk-a-thon and exercise event on Friday, September 29th.
In order to accommodate varying schedules, we will alternate meeting times during the 2017-2018 school year. Please continue to check the Collegium Calendar and our HSA Facebook Page for meeting dates and times. Unless otherwise noted, meetings are held in the Conference Room of the 435 Building. Do you want to be involved, but not sure you can attend the meeting? Let us know how you are interested in being involved by completing our Interest Form. For more information about the HSA, please review the HSA Info Sheet.
- Kidstuff: Monica O’Connor and Tara Kerrigan
- Family Bingo: OPEN
- Box Tops 4 Education: Erin Robinson
- School Store: Sue Borden
- Uniform Resale: Nancy Phillips
- Volunteer Recruitment: Leah Soto
- Social Media: OPEN
- Teacher Appreciation Week: OPEN
Easy Ways to Help Earn $$$ for CCS
Shoparoo is a free iPhone and Android app that turns pictures of your shopping receipts into donations to Collegium. It’s quick, easy, and convenient – shop anywhere you want and buy whatever you normally buy. Then, take a moment to snap a quick picture of your receipt and voila, submit it to Shoparoo, and you’ve made an instant cash donation to the school of your choice. That’s it – no clipping, collecting, following up, or asking anyone for money! No personal information is required. Black-out anything on your receipt that you don’t want to submit. For more information on Shoparoo, visit www.shoparoo.com.
Shop Amazon & Raise $$$
Shop for your Amazon purchases at www.smile.amazon.com and Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible purchases to Collegium. AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know…same products, same prices, and same service. Use your existing Amazon account at www.smile.amazon.com, select Collegium Charter School as your charity, and start shopping. It’s as easy as that! Prime members will still receive the same benefits. Shop while you donate, at no cost to you. When you shop, Amazon gives!
Box tops for Education
Clip box tops to earn money for our school. Place in one of the collection bins near the main offices! Shop online by starting at the Box Tops Marketplace at http://www.boxtops4education.com and a portion of the proceeds will be donated to Collegium at no additional cost to you!