School Psychologists work collaboratively with teachers, families, school counselors, administrators, and other school support staff to improve student interventions and coordinate needed services for eligible students.
Our School Psychologists work to:
- Improve academic achievement,
- Support the needs of diverse learners,
- Promote positive behavior and mental health,
- Create safe, positive school climates, and
- Strengthen family-school partnerships.
If you have questions regarding our School Psychology Services, please contact a School Psychologist listed below.