Camp Collegium 2018
For the 2018 Camp Collegium season, we are pleased to announce the following program enhancements:
- AM/PM snacks will be provided to all campers.
- Campers registered in the Extended Day option will receive an additional snack after 4:30pm.
- Each camper will receive one water bottle on a daily basis.
- Dedicated science activities will be included in the daily schedule.
- Camp Spirit Days will be celebrated each Friday.
- Weekly updates sent to all registered camp families.
It is our goal to provide your camper with a terrific summer experience. Our campers have the opportunity to enjoy a variety of activities that include arts and crafts, games, music, sports, and various day trips. Throughout each day, campers are given an opportunity to participate in activities that appeal to their strengths and preferences, as well as explore new activities.
Program and Events for Camp Collegium 2018
All registered families must pay in advance for their registration, weekly tuition, and extended-day tuition (if applicable). All fees are required by Friday, May 25th. Space is limited and we suggest registering immediately.
Camp Collegium 2018 Online Registration
To register children for our Camp Collegium 2018 program, please complete the following steps:
- Access and submit our online Camp Collegium 2018 Registration Form (link will be activated at 9:00am on Monday, February 5th).
- Submit applicable 2018 Camp Collegium fees in full (including the $60.00 non-refundable registration fee) to the attention of Ms. Horsey, 435 Creamery Way, Exton, PA 19341.
- Fees must be submitted in a sealed envelope with camper first and last names indicated on the front. Fees MUST be paid in full by Friday, May 25, 2018.
- Registration fees must be received within 14 days after submitting a completed registration form. Failure to submit your registration fee within 14 days forfeits your camper’s spot in the program. Exceptions will not be considered.
- Registered campers will receive camp confirmation via email within 5-7 business days after their families submit their registration fees.
Camp Collegium 2018 Tuition
Our “Camper” rate is $225.00 for a 5-day week. Our “C.I.T.” rate is $140.00 for a 5-day week. There is no part-time rate. All fees MUST be paid in full by Friday, May 25, 2018. Refunds will not be processed after Friday, May 25th.
Early Bird Special
If payment in full is received by March 23rd, please deduct 5% from your total camp tuition, excluding extended day fees and non-refundable registration fees.
10% camp tuition discount on additional campers from the same family, excluding extended day fees and non-refundable registration fees.
Weekly Camp Tuition Fees
- Week of June 25th – June 29th ($225.00)
- Week of July 2nd – July 6th ($180.00) – Camp is not offered Wednesday, July 4th
- Week of July 9th – July 13th ($225.00)
- Week of July 16th – July 20th ($225.00)
Weekly Extended Day Tuition Fees
- Week of June 25th – June 29th ($60.00)
- Week of July 2nd – July 6th ($50.00)
- Week of July 9th – July 13th ($60.00)
- Week of July 16th – July 20th ($60.00)
Camp Collegium 2018 Fees
In addition to the weekly camp tuition fees and applicable extended day tuition fees, a separate $60.00 non-refundable registration fee (per camper) is required. This fee is not deducted from your camp tuition and is non-refundable. All fees for 2018 Camp Collegium are due by Friday, May 25, 2018.
A “Camper” is any child entering grades K-6th in August 2018.
A “Counselor-In-Training” (C.I.T.) is any child entering grades 7th-10th in August 2018.
Camp Collegium 2018 Session
Our camp session is 7:30am until 4:30pm, Monday, June 25th through Friday, July 20th. Please note – camp will not be in session Wednesday, July 4th. Extended days are available, for an additional fee, from 4:30pm – 6:00pm.
Camp Trips and Events
Off-campus field trips and special events take place each Tuesday and Thursday. Take a look at the fun trips and events that have been planned for summer 2018!
- Week of June 25th – June 29th: Lincoln Financial Field Stadium Tour and TBA
- Week of July 2nd – July 6th: Limerick Community Park and Wet & Wild Day (No Camp on Wednesday, July 4th)
- Week of July 9th – July 13th: Urban Air and Cherry Crest Farm
- Week of July 16th – July 20th: Hershey’s Chocolate World Tour and Camp Farewell Fiesta