Camp Collegium 2017 has ended. The details below remain for informational purposes only. Look for Summer 2018 Camp Information in February 2018.
Specialty Drama Camp
From June 19th until June 23rd, Collegium will offer a 1-week Drama Camp from 8:00am-12:00pm and Early Bird Drop-Off at 7:00am will be available. Students entering grades 3rd-8th for the 2017-2018 school year are eligible for our specialty camp.
Campers will engage in a wealth of acting exercises to develop acting, movement, and vocal skills, along with key theatrical vocabulary. Campers will enjoy developing characters and stories through structured improvisation scenarios and games. Throughout the week, campers will work with experienced high school actors to craft their own specific characters and short plays. Campers will then get to perform their plays on stage for friends and relatives during a culminating event on the final morning of camp!
Specialty Drama Camp Tuition and Online Registration
- June 19th – June 23rd: Drama Camp ($150.00 Tuition)
- June 19th – June 23rd: Drama Camp: Early Bird Drop-Off ($25.00 Fee)
Please complete one Registration Form per camper.
Final balances (Camp Tuition and applicable Early Bird Drop-Off Fees) will be accepted at any time and are due by Friday, May 26, 2017. Your registration will be “Complete” once payment is received. You will receive confirmation once your Camp Tuition is collected and recorded by Collegium. Exceptions will not be considered. Space is limited and we suggest registering in advance. Acceptance will be made on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Camp Collegium 2017
It is our goal to provide your camper with a terrific summer experience. Our campers have the opportunity to enjoy a variety of activities that include arts and crafts, games, music, sports, and various day trips. Throughout each day, campers are given an opportunity to participate in activities that appeal to their strengths and preferences, as well as explore new activities.
Program and Events for Camp Collegium 2017
All registered families must pay in advance for their registration, weekly tuition, and extended-day tuition (if applicable). All fees are required by Friday, May 26th. Space is limited and we suggest registering immediately.
Camp Collegium 2017 Online Registration
To register children for our Camp Collegium 2017 program, please complete the following steps:
- Access and submit our online Camp Collegium 2017 Registration Form.
- Submit applicable 2017 Camp Collegium fees in full (including the $60.00 non-refundable registration fee) to the attention of Ms. Horsey, 435 Creamery Way, Exton, PA 19341.
- Fees must be submitted in a sealed envelope with camper first and last names indicated on the front. Fees MUST be paid in full by Friday, May 26, 2017.
- Registration fees must be received within 14 days after submitting a completed registration form. Failure to submit your registration fee within 14 days forfeits your camper’s spot in the program. Exceptions will not be considered.
- Registered campers will receive camp confirmation via email within 5-7 business days after their families submit their registration fees.
Camp Collegium 2017 Tuition
Our “Camper” rate is $195.00 for a 5-day week. Our “C.I.T.” rate is $110.00 for a 5-day week. There is no part-time rate. All fees MUST be paid in full by Friday, May 26, 2017. Refunds will not be processed after Friday, May 26th.
Early Bird Special
If payment in full is received by March 31st, please deduct 5% from your total camp tuition, excluding extended day fees and non-refundable registration fees.
10% camp tuition discount on additional campers from the same family, excluding extended day fees and non-refundable registration fees.
Weekly Camp Tuition Fees
- Week of June 26th – June 30th ($195.00) Registration Materials Still Accepted for Waiting List Only.
- Week of July 3rd – July 7th ($156.00) Registration Materials Still Accepted for Waiting List Only.
- Week of July 10th – July 14th ($195.00) Registration Materials Still Accepted for Waiting List Only.
- Week of July 17th – July 21st ($195.00) Registration Materials Still Accepted for Waiting List Only.
Weekly Extended Day Tuition Fees
See notes above regarding weekly availability.
- Week of June 26th – June 30th ($50.00)
- Week of July 3rd – July 7th ($40.00)
- Week of July 10th – July 14th ($50.00)
- Week of July 17th – July 21st ($50.00)
Camp Collegium 2017 Fees
In addition to the weekly camp tuition fees and applicable extended day tuition fees, a separate $60.00 non-refundable registration fee (per camper) is required. This fee is not deducted from your camp tuition and is non-refundable. All fees for 2017 Camp Collegium are due by Friday, May 26, 2017.
A “Camper” is any child entering grades K-6th in August 2017.
A “Counselor-In-Training” (C.I.T.) is any child entering grades 7th-10th in August 2017.
Camp Collegium 2017 Session
Our camp session is 7:30am until 4:30pm, Monday, June 26th through Friday, July 21st. Please note – camp will not be in session Tuesday, July 4th. Extended days are available, for an additional fee, from 4:30pm – 6:00pm.
Camp Trips and Events
Off-campus field trips and special events take place each Tuesday and Thursday. Take a look at the fun trips and events that have been planned for summer 2017!
- Week of June 26th – June 30th: LegoLand and Limerick Community Park
- Week of July 3rd – July 7th: Dutch Apple Theatre (No Camp on Tuesday, July 4th)
- Week of July 10th – July 14th: United Sports Training Center and Urban Air
- Week of July 17th – July 21st: Reading Phillies Stadium Tour and Camp Farewell Fiesta