We are always eager to show off our campus and share the excitement with visitors! As Collegium is a very busy school, building tours must always be scheduled in advance and confirmed by the Collegium Enrollment Department. In order to limit disruptions caused by frequent visitors to our classrooms, Collegium offers tours based on a posted schedule. We recognize that some families will have children across multiple grade spans. Whenever possible, we will work with each family to accommodate and customize our tours. As school is currently not in session and our buildings are being cleaned and maintenance projects are underway, we are unable to offer tours.
Due to the significant volume of tour requests, when we are offering tours we are only able to schedule tours for families with children eligible for enrollment during the 2017-2018 school year. Families interested in a future school year (2018-2019 and beyond) should join the appropriate school year mailing list on the New Student Enrollment page and plan to attend that year’s Enrollment Open House. The Enrollment Open House is typically held on a Saturday morning in early December.
Collegium Tour Procedures
- Your tour must be scheduled and confirmed with the Collegium Enrollment Department. Unscheduled tours are not provided.
- Tours are scheduled based on the availability of Collegium staff and Collegium buildings.
- One touring family may be represented by no more than two adults and the potential student(s).
- Considering the potential disruption to our students’ education, siblings and other relatives or guests are not permitted to attend tours.
- A family is permitted to schedule one tour. Additional tours for more family members are not available considering the volume of public interest and tour requests.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule a tour, contact the Collegium Enrollment Department prior to the scheduled start time.
- Arriving late will impact the amount of time available for your tour. Families that arrive more than 10 minutes late for their tour will need to reschedule their tour.
- Families participating on a tour or in an Open House event are not permitted to videotape or record their visit.
- While our tours do include short visits to our classrooms, due to the high-volume of interested potential families and in an effort to minimize the disruption to student learning that would occur, Collegium does not permit classroom observations for parents/guardians whose child(ren) is/are not yet participating in the learning environment.
To schedule your tour, please contact the Collegium Enrollment Department.
*Due to the high-volume of interested potential families, tour availability is not guaranteed. Tours are offered based on the schedule provided on this page. Tours are not offered during the first four weeks of school, the last four weeks of school, and over the summer. There may also be other dates during the school year when tours are not offered. Check this page for tour availability.