Interested in our 2017-2018 enrollment process?
The video addresses common questions and serves as a resource to quickly assist families with our online enrollment process.
New Student Enrollment Requirements
Exceptions to the requirements below will not be considered.
- All students must reside in Pennsylvania.
- Kindergarten students must be 5 years of age by August 31st of their kindergarten year.
- First grade students must be 6 years of age by August 31st of their 1st grade year and must have successfully completed an accredited kindergarten program.
Ready to complete the 2017-2018 New Student Enrollment process?
Important Dates* For 2017-2018 New Student Enrollment
Collegium recognizes that the dates listed below have passed. We share them so families interested in our Enrollment process can see what the typical process is from year to year.
December 3, 2016 (Saturday)
-2017-2018 Enrollment Open House from 8:30am until noon. We welcome all prospective families to attend this event, tour Collegium classrooms, speak with CCS faculty & staff, and learn why CCS is The Smart Choice in Public Education. Plan to spend about 30-45 minutes at the Enrollment Open House. The tours are self-guided. It is not necessary to arrive exactly at 8:30am or to stay for the entire time. Not all Collegium buildings will be open during the Open House. Please plan to visit our 468/486 Building (468 & 486 Thomas Jones Way) and our 500 Building (500 James Hance Court). Blue and white balloons will indicate the entrances.
Please note, 2017-2018 New Student Enrollment materials are not available during the 2017-2018 Enrollment Open House. Why not? The Open House is a time to focus on learning more about Collegium, not worrying about the process or paperwork. Unable to attend the Enrollment Open House? Beginning in March, you can contact our Enrollment Coordinator, Mr. Lake, to arrange a building tour, but don’t wait until March to complete the enrollment process.
December 5, 2016 (Monday)
– AT 10AM- The link to the online 2017-2018 New Student Enrollment process is posted on the Collegium website. To make the process faster and easier, Collegium encourages all prospective families to view this video to assist you with the process. Completed enrollment materials are due to Collegium by 12 noon on Wednesday, January 11, 2017 for inclusion in the Enrollment Lottery. Collegium must receive all completed materials by January 11, 2017 at 12 noon to be included in the Enrollment Lottery. Late/incomplete materials will not be included in the Enrollment Lottery. Exceptions to the deadline (Wednesday, January 11, 2017 at 12 noon) will not be considered.
December 19, 2016 – January 3, 2017
CCS is closed for our annual Winter Break. Collegium encourages all prospective families to submit their completed New Student Enrollment materials before December 19th as materials will not be reviewed during our Winter Break. Phone calls and email messages received over Winter Break will be returned after we re-open on January 3rd. Due to the anticipated volume of telephone and email contacts, please be patient as you await a response. It will take a few days to get back to everyone.
January 11, 2017 (Wednesday)
-AT 12 NOON– Completed New Student Enrollment materials are due to Collegium by 12 noon. Exceptions to the deadline (January 11, 2017 at 12 noon) will not be considered. Whenever possible, Collegium will attempt to contact families to alert them of their inaccurate or incomplete enrollment material submission. This contact will be attempted only one (1) time using a family’s preferred method of communication. Families provide their one (1) preferred method of communication on the Enrollment Submission Form within the New Student Enrollment materials. Beginning January 4th, Collegium does not guarantee this notification. Exceptions to any enrollment deadline will not be considered. A student will not be enrolled, placed on a waiting list, or included in a lottery while their enrollment materials are incomplete. Please do not wait until the last minute to begin the New Student Enrollment process.
January 20, 2016 (Friday)
– Enrollment Lottery conducted. New families will be notified via U.S. mail regarding their child’s 2017-2018 enrollment status (either enrolled or placed on the waiting list). Enrollment status information will not be provided via email message or telephone conversation. Enrollment status notification will occur during the week of February 6, 2017. Late and/or incomplete materials will not be considered for the Enrollment Lottery.
AFTER January 11, 2017 (12 noon)
– 2017-2018 New Student Enrollment materials will continue to be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis for enrollment or wait list placement (depending upon availability). Families interested in enrolling their children in Collegium should access, complete, and submit 2017-2018 New Student Enrollment materials as quickly as possible. All submitted materials will be date/time stamped. Families submitting New Student Enrollment materials after January 11th should anticipate waiting two (2) weeks for their submitted materials to be reviewed and processed.
Dates provided and the enrollment process are subject to change. Changes will be posted on the Collegium website. Please review the website for up-to-date information.
Once submitted, all received enrollment materials become the property of Collegium Charter School.
Questions About New Student Enrollment?
Contact our Enrollment Department.
Collegium Charter School can accept enrollment materials via fax (610-903-6365, Attention: Mr. Lake), email (firstname.lastname@example.org), and hand-delivery (CCS 435 Building, 435 Creamery Way, Exton, PA 19341). Hand-delivered enrollment materials are accepted from 8:30am until 3:30pm in our 435 Building (435 Creamery Way).
CCS Typical Kindergarten Day
Please watch this video to see a comprehensive summary detailing a typical day for a Collegium Charter School kindergarten student.